Curzon Artificial Eye Terms & Conditions
1. This Site, together with all content, films, data, information and other materials contained in or offered by the Site now or in the future (“Content”) is owned or controlled by Curzon Film World Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01243421 and having its registered office at 22 Stukeley Street, London WC2B 5LR. Curzon Film World Limited is referred in these terms and conditions as “we”, “us”, “our” or “Curzon”. Curzon reserves the right to modify, change, amend, alter or otherwise update this Agreement and/or any other terms of service at any time, and Users are encouraged to review these terms and conditions from time to time. Any such modification, change, amendment, alteration or update will be applicable to you and your access to the Site from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site or services constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment, modification, changes amendments, alterations or other updates.
2. Use of Site. This Site is intended only for the purposes specified on the Site. The Content is for informational purposes only. You may not publish, distribute, extract, modify, change, amend, publish, capture, perform, transmit, transfer, sell, license, reproduce, framing, duplicate, re--utilise, re-post, reverse engineer, link, upload, distribute, create derivative works from or based upon or otherwise use or alter the Content or any part of the Site in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly permitted by UK or local law. PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION, EXTRACTION, MODIFICATION, AMENDMENT, CAPTURING, PERFORMING, UPLOADING, DUPLICATION, RE-POSTING, SELLING, LICENSING, CHANGING, TRANSMITTING, TRANSFERRING, RE-UTILISING, REVERSE ENGINEERING, LINKING, CREATION OF DERIVATIVE WORKS, DOWNLOADING, POSTING OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF THE CONTENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
3. Use of Site Entirely at your own risk. Use of the Site and/or the Content is entirely at your own risk and are provided “As Is” and “With All Faults”. Please note that, whilst we endeavour to provide and host accurate and useful information, the Content may be inaccurate and is subject to change, often at very short notice. Curzon acknowledges that errors may appear from time to time. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (either implied or express). Specifically, Curzon, its information providers and any third parties who may have contributed to the Site and/or Content make no warranty as the the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the Content on the Site nor that the Site or the Content will be up-to-date or free of defects, including (without limitation) viruses or other harmful elements. Before you make any decision or act on any information you’ve found on the Site, you should confirm any facts that are important in your decision or planned actions. Curzon, its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, licensors and licensees shall not be responsible for any damages of any nature arising out of or relating to the use of the Site and/or the Content and/or any hyperlinked web site(s). YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED AT THIS TIME.
4. Unavailability of the Site. The Site may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for various other reasons. Curzon assumes no responsibility for any inability to access the Site and/or the Content and/or any part thereof nor for any delays, interruptions, errors, defects, omissions or other defects you may experience. In addition, Curzon does not warrant that the availability Site or the functions or Content contained in the Site or the third party hyperlinked websites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes the Site available are free of viruses or other potentially harmful components.
5. Featured Links. The Site displays and/or refers to links to other websites from time to time. Curzon: (i) does not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites, (ii) is not responsible for the availability of such websites; and (ii) will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using such websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk. Without limitation Curzon will not be liable in respect of any information on any such websites or any purchases you may make on such websites.
6. Linking to CurzonArtificialEye.com. Any other website may link to the Site, provided it does not imply any endorsement of its products or services by Curzon, does not seek to circumvent the commercial basis of the Site, does not misrepresent its relationship with or present false information about Curzon, does not infringe any intellectual property or other right of any person and complies with all relevant laws and regulations. Please note, however, that Curzon reserves the right to withdraw such permission at any time and to take any other appropriate action.
7. No Endorsement. Any opinion, view or idea published on the Site is the author's own and does not reflect or represent the views of Curzon or any company or person involved with Curzon. Reference to any product, process, publication or service of any third party by trade name, domain name, trademark, service mark, logo, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by Curzon or any other party. You are responsible for seeking the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the information, opinions, advice or content available as part of the Site. Curzon is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by our advertisers or others to whose sites we link. A link to another website does not constitute an endorsement of that site (nor of any product, service or other material offered on that site) by Curzon or any other party. Additionally, Curzon does not represent, warrant or endorse any product, information or material that is displayed, purchased or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer displayed on the Site or any hyperlinked websites.
8. Submissions Whether Solicited or Unsolicited
Curzon welcomes your comments about our films, content and the Site itself. However, Curzon insists that you do not submit any creative ideas or materials to the Site. While the Site may provide the means to communicate content or materials such as images, video and/or audio recordings, artwork, information, questions, comments, suggestions, or personally identifiable information, Curzon does not accept unsolicited submissions in any form. Curzon does not want any misunderstandings if Curzon should produce or otherwise be involved in feature films or other projects which might appear to others to be similar to their submissions. With that understanding please do not make any such submissions to the Site. If you do decide to make any unsolicited submissions, you assure us the submission is your own original work and you have the right to make it available to us for use on the Site. Your submission must not infringe the rights of any third party and must not be illegal nor contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory. You hereby grant to Curzon the full, unconditional,and irrevocable worldwide right and license to your submission as submitted, including the ability to use your submission and distribute, sell, modify, adapt, translate, incorporate into other works (and otherwise create derivative works from), transmit, broadcast and otherwise exploit your submission in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever without any notice or compensation to you.
9. No Authority. No authority is given (expressly or implied) by us or the contributors to the Site to deep link to or to frame any of the content that appears on the Site or to use any representation of any of the trade marks, service marks, trade names, branding or logos that appear on the Site. Such linking to the Site is prohibited.
10. Hacking. You agree not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, "Interfere") with the Site in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with the Site, you agree to pay all damages incurred by Curzon. Curzon will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting you if you Interfere with the Site or otherwise attempt to defraud Curzon or any other parties through your use of the Site or services provided via the Site. Curzon reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to you for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. You agree that we may block your IP address or addresses at any time, and at our sole discretion to disallow your continued use of the Site without giving you any advance notice. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
9. Complaints. If you believe that you are the owner of the copyright or other rights in any material(s) appearing on the Site, or if you have any other complaint about the Site or posted materials, please contact us at email@example.com or Curzon Artificial Eye, 22 Stukeley Street, London WC2B 5LR
11. Trade Marks. The brands, products and service names used in this Site (including without limitation, "Curzon” and “Curzon Artificial Eye) are the trade marks or trade names of Curzon or its trading partners unless otherwise stated. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trade marks, trade names or taglines without the prior written permission of Curzon.
Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence of Curzon.
12. Children. The Site is aimed at users of various ages. There are however no age barriers to accessing the Site. If you are under 18 years old you should only use the Site with the permission of a parent or guardian. The parents or guardians of anyone under 18 years of age using the Site should review these Terms and Conditions carefully. Contributions submitted and/or read by minors are subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. Curzon advises parents or guardians who permit minors to use the Site that is important to communicate with the minors about their safety online.
13. Indemnity. By visiting the Site you agree to indemnify Curzon for any loss or damage that may be incurred by Curzon, including without limitation legal fees, arising from your use of the Site or your use of any information obtained through the Site.
14. Severability. If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any relevant law, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
15. Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
16. Miscellaneous. These Terms and Conditions supersede and cancel any and all prior negotiations and understandings between you and Curzon.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO ABIDE BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN
Last modified: 18 September 2015